I can't believe it. I have 300 followers! Isn't that amazing? Today is also 4 months exactly since I started the blog. I've had a lot of fun and have made a lot of friends! To thank those friends and all of my lovely followers, I decided to put on a giveaway.
Since this is a very special occasion, I decided to throw a very special giveaway. The winner will get ANY book of their choice from The Book Deository (up to $15 in price). AND if I get 400 followers by the end of the giveaway, then there will be 2 winners! If I'm lucky enough to get 500 followers by the end, then there will be 3 winners. Basically, for every additional 100 followers I gain on top of my current 300 followers = An additional winner. Each winner gets the prize of a book of their choice up to $15. Sound like fun?
Like I said, you get to choose any book that you want! So many choices. Here are just a few books that have come out recently or will soon be coming out that you could choose if you wanted to. Just some ideas for you. ;)
Prize Ideas (you don't have to choose one of these!):
- This giveaway is open internationally since the wonderful Book Depository ships to all of these places for free. Make sure your country is listed.
- The PRIZE(S): Like I said earlier, is ANY book of your choice from The Book Depository that is worth $15 or less.
- I'm requiring that you are a follower of this blog to enter, by making it manditory to complete on the Rafflecopter before you can see the other ways to get entires. I do this because this giveaway is to thank my followers.
- I reserve the right to disqulify anyone who makes entires in things that they haven't completed the task for. I check!
- This giveaway is open from June 19th until July 19th! Then the winner will be chosen, who I will contact immidiately. If they don't reply within 48 hours, then a new winner will be chosen.
- If, by the end of this giveaway, I have 400 followers, then there will be 2 winners who will get to choose a $15 book of their choice. And if, by some miracle, I have 500 followers by the end, there will by 3 winners. (So on and so forth. An additional 100 followers to my current 300 followers = Another winner)